Foot scrub Verana Professional "Grapefruit" is designed for gentle cleansing and care of the skin of the feet and heels, as well as for the care of the skin of the feet during pedicure procedures, SPA-procedures for foot care and aromatherapy.
A unique component of the foot scrub is natural grapefruit essential oil.
Grapefruit essential oil contains vitamins A, C, E, PP and B, these vitamins help skin cells to produce collagen and elastin.
Grapefruit essential oil
- stimulates blood circulation in the legs
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- strengthens the nail plate
- increases skin elasticity
- stimulates the lymphatic system
- improves the general condition of the skin
- helps to smooth out fine wrinkles
- helps to smooth the skin on the heels
- softens rough skin on the heels
- makes the skin on the legs soft and smooth
In addition to Grapefruit essential oil, the foot scrub contains: Sea salt, Palm kernel oil, Beeswax, Rapeseed oil, Corn oil, Palm oil.
The Grapefruit foot scrub gently removes the top coarse layer of the skin, promotes skin rejuvenation, reduces fine wrinkles and cracks on the heels, and helps to slow down the aging process of the skin. The scrub stimulates blood circulation in the legs, strengthens the nail plate, moisturizes, nourishes and softens rough skin on the legs and heels, improves the general condition of the skin, relieves tension and fatigue in the legs, makes the skin of the legs and heels tender, soft and smooth.
The delicate aroma of Grapefruit relieves stress and fatigue, soothes the nervous system.
It is recommended to use for gentle cleansing, anti-aging and nourishing of the skin of the feet and heels, as well as for the care of the skin of the feet during pedicure and SPA procedures for foot care and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of foot scrub is from 9 to 18 grams per procedure.
Store (+ 5ºC / + 20ºC) Protect from sunlight and water.Natural cosmetic!