Body massage oil Verana Professional "Amalia" is developed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of body massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is a natural, oily extract of flower pollen.
The pollen extract is rich in amino acids, microelements and vitamins A, E, C, vitamins of group B, as well as vitamins D, P, PP, K.
- protects the skin from the negative effects of the external environment
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- promotes rapid skin regeneration
- stimulates blood circulation
- saturates the skin with vitamins and proteins
- contributes to the rejuvenation of all layers of the skin
- activates metabolic processes in skin cells
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- tones the skin
- softens and moisturizes all layers of the skin
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- improves the general condition of the skin
In addition to the extract, massage oil includes: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
During the massage, “Amalia” body oil saturates skin cells with vitamins and proteins, softens and moisturizes all layers of the skin, tones up and promotes rapid skin regeneration. The oil helps to slow down the aging process of the skin, helps to reduce fine wrinkles and rejuvenate all layers of the skin, makes the skin soft, smooth and elastic.
The scent of Amalia flowers helps to relax, cope with depression and stress, improves mood and stimulates the imagination.
Recommended for rejuvenating and nourishing massage.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+5° C / +25° C). Protect from sunlight and water.
Recommended for anti-aging and nourishing massage.
Shake the bottle before using.
Then warm an appropriate amount of the massage oil in your hands, apply it to the clean skin and perform the massage.