Body massage oil Verana "Chamomile" is designed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of body massage and SPA body treatments.
The unique component of the massage oil is the natural essential oil of Chamomile.
Chamomile essential oil contains flavonoids, glucosides, organic acids, triterpene alcohols, phytosterol, choline, chamazulene, coumarin, as well as vitamins A, B1 and B2.
Essential oil Chamomile
- improves capillary circulation of the skin
- enhances metabolic processes in tissues
- revitalizes and soothes the skin
- soothes sensitive and dry skin
- helps to reduce redness and irritation of the skin
- reduces flaking and itching
- restores skin elasticity and firmness
- has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- effectively cares and restores especially sensitive skin
- relieves puffiness
- has wound healing, regenerating and soothing properties
- treats rosacea
- improves the overall condition of the skin
- helps to make the skin smooth and toned
In addition to the essential oil, the massage oil includes: grape seed oil, rapeseed oil, olive oil, castor oil, almond oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
Body massage oil "Chamomile" effectively cares for and restores particularly sensitive skin, restores elasticity and firmness, has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. The oil helps to reduce redness and irritation of the skin, revitalizes and soothes the skin, makes the skin soft, smooth and supple.
The aroma of Chamomile helps calms, reduces emotional stress, anxiety, nervous tension, irritability, stress, sleep disturbance and headaches.
It is recommended to use for restorative, nourishing massage and aromatherapy.
The average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per session of body massage.
Store (+5°C / +25°C). Protect from sunlight and water.
Shake the bottle before using.
Then warm an appropriate amount of the massage oil in your hands, apply it to the clean skin and perform the massage.