Body massage oil Verana Professional "Green Tea" is designed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of body massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is a natural, oily extract of green tea.
Green tea extract contains a large amount of vitamins A, B, C, D, E, P, organic acids, minerals, essential oils, tannins and iodine.
- perfectly moisturizes and softens the skin
- helps to restore and rejuvenate the skin
- tones the skin
- helps to improve oxygen metabolism of the skin
- increases skin elasticity
- improves blood microcirculation
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- helps to smooth the skin
- improves the general condition of the skin
- makes the skin soft, soft and velvety
In addition to the Green Tea extract, the massage oil contains: Grape Seed Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin "E").Body massage oil "Green Tea" perfectly tones and moisturizes the skin, softens and increases skin elasticity, helps to rejuvenate the skin and reduce fine wrinkles, helps to smooth the skin. The oil helps to slow down the aging process of the skin, improves blood microcirculation and general skin condition, makes the skin soft, soft and velvety.
The fresh aroma of Green Tea is ideal at any time of the year, it helps to relax, relieve stress and fatigue, and restore the nervous system.
Recommended for regenerating and anti-aging massage.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.Natural cosmetic!
Shake the bottle before using.
Then warm an appropriate amount of the massage oil in your hands, apply it to the clean skin and perform the massage.