Body massage oil Verana Professional "Rosemary" is designed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of massage, aroma massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is natural rosemary essential oil.
Rosemary essential oil contains vitamins A, E, K, B1, B2, B4, B6, B9, C and PP, as well as macro and micro elements necessary for the body, Proteins, Carbohydrates, Acids and Minerals.
Rosemary essential oil
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- restores firmness and elasticity of the skin
- promotes rapid cell regeneration
- enhances blood circulation
- helps to reduce age spots
- improves skin color
- nourishes the skin with vitamins and microelements
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- increases skin elasticity
- improves the general condition of the skin
Rosemary essential oil has an antiviral effect, enhances immunity.
In addition to Rosemary essential oil, massage oil contains: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil.Body massage oil "Rosemary" actively promotes skin rejuvenation, helps to slow down the aging process of the skin, as well as restores the firmness and elasticity of the skin, helps to reduce fine wrinkles. The oil improves the general condition and color of the skin, nourishes the skin with vitamins and microelements, allows you to maintain the smoothness and elasticity of the skin for a long time.
The fresh and vibrant scent of rosemary soothes the nervous system, helps to overcome depression, increases confidence in soy strength.
Recommended for anti-aging, regenerating massage and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.
Shake the bottle before using.
Then warm an appropriate amount of the massage oil in your hands, apply it to the clean skin and perform the massage.