Body massage oil Verana Professional "Pine" is developed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of massage, aroma massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is natural pine essential oil.
Pine essential oil contains a large amount of vitamins K, P, B1, B2, B3, PP, B6, H, as well as minerals and amino acids.
Pine essential oil
- promotes fat burning
- helps to effectively combat cellulite
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- increases skin elasticity
- helps to strengthen the immune system
- improves lung function, makes breathing easier
- restores emotional state
- stimulates blood circulation
- warms up muscles before training and exertion
- promotes quick recovery after training
- improves the general condition of the skin
Pine essential oil, has an antiviral effect, improves immunity.
In addition to Pine essential oil, massage oil contains: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil.Body massage oil "Pine" stimulates blood circulation, tones the skin, promotes fat burning, helps to effectively fight cellulite, promotes skin rejuvenation. The oil improves skin elasticity, helps to reduce fine wrinkles, helps warm up muscles before training and promotes quick recovery after training, improves overall skin condition.
The invigorating scent of pine helps to strengthen the nervous system, improves mood, and energizes.
Recommended for anti-cellulite, anti-aging massage and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.
Recommended for anti-cellulite, anti-aging massage and аromatherapy.
Shake the bottle before using.
Then warm an appropriate amount of the massage oil in your hands, apply it to the clean skin and perform the massage.