Body massage oil Verana Professional "Sweet Orange" is designed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of massage, aroma massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is natural sweet Orange essential oil.
Sweet Orange essential oil contains beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamins B, A, B1, B2, B5, B6, C, H and PP, as well as minerals and acids necessary for the body.
Sweet Orange essential oil
- helps to effectively combat cellulite
- promotes the elimination of toxins from the skin
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- increases skin elasticity
- stimulates collagen production
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- helps to strengthen the immune system
- nourishes the skin with vitamins
- soothes the nervous system
- improves the general condition of the skin
Essential oil of sweet orange, has an antiviral effect, improves immunity.
In addition to sweet Orange essential oil, massage oil contains: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil.Body massage oil “Sweet Orange” promotes skin rejuvenation and fight against cellulite, helps to slow down the aging process of the skin and stimulates collagen production. The oil increases the elasticity of the skin, moisturizes and nourishes the skin with vitamins, allows you to keep the skin smooth and elastic for a long time.
The aroma of sweet orange improves mood, promotes creative thinking, and helps to cope with physical and emotional stress.
Recommended for anti-cellulite, anti-aging massage and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.
Shake the bottle before using.
Then warm an appropriate amount of the massage oil in your hands, apply it to the clean skin and perform the massage.