Body scrub Verana Professional "Sweet Orange" is developed for gentle cleansing and skin care, as well as for cleansing and skin care before massage, body wrap and various SPA body treatments, and aromatherapy.
A unique component contained of the body scrub is natural sweet orange essential oil.
Essential Sweet Orange oil contains beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamins of groups B, A, B1, B2, B5, B6, C, H and PP, as well as minerals and acids vital for the body.
Sweet Orange essential oil
- effective in the fight against cellulite
- improves cell regeneration
- helps to remove toxins from the skin
- prevents the formation of free radicals
- protects the skin from harmful atmospheric influences
- stimulates collagen production
- restores normal skin elasticity
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- increases resistance to viruses
- helps to strengthen the immune system
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- relieves muscle tension
- soothes the nervous system
- improves the general condition of the skin
In addition to the Sweet Orange oil, the scrub includes: Sea Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Corn Oil, Beeswax, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil.Body scrub "Sweet Orange", gently cleanses the upper stratum corneum, stimulates blood circulation, helps to smooth the skin and reduce fine wrinkles, tones the skin, helps to slow down the aging process of the skin. The scrub helps to rejuvenate the skin and fight cellulite, stimulates the production of collagen, increases skin elasticity, moisturizes and nourishes the skin with vitamins, allows you to keep the skin smooth and elastic for a long time.
The aroma of sweet orange improves mood, promotes creative thinking, and helps to cope with physical and emotional stress.
Body scrub "Sweet Orange" is especially beneficial for the following zodiac signs: Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces.
Recommended for skin anti-aging and anti-cellulite, as well as before all types of massage and various SPA body treatments and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of a body scrub is 35 to 65 grams per procedure.
Store (+5 ºC / +20ºC) Keep away from direct sunlight and water.