Body massage oil Verana Professional "Coconut" is developed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of body massage and SPA body treatments.
The unique component of massage oil is 100% natural coconut oil.
Coconut oil is unique in its composition, it contains beta-carotene, vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, E, H and PP, as well as minerals and trace elements useful for humans.
- effectively restores firmness and elasticity of the skin
- helps to slow down the aging process of skin cells
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- smoothes the skin
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- helps to slow down the appearance of new wrinkles
- promotes collagen formation
- helps prevent stretch marks
- improves overall skin tone
- has antioxidant and antiseptic properties
- helps to eliminate dry skin
- improves the general condition of the skin
- nourishes the skin with vitamins and microelements
- makes the skin soft, smooth and elastic
In addition to Coconut oil, massage oil contains: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil.Body massage oil "Coconut" helps to restore firmness and elasticity of the skin, helps to rejuvenate the skin and reduce fine wrinkles, helps slow down the aging process of skin cells. The oil improves overall skin tone, promotes collagen formation, helps prevent stretch marks, nourishes the skin with vitamins and microelements, makes the skin soft, smooth and elastic.
The sweetish aroma of Coconut has a positive effect on our mood, calms the nervous system, gives joy and positive emotions.
Recommended for anti-aging and regenerating massage.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.
Shake the bottle before using.
Then warm an appropriate amount of the massage oil in your hands, apply it to the clean skin and perform the massage.